HOLD UP! THIS THING ACTUALLY HAS SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION. YOU SHOULD REALLY READ IT!
First off, the download button WILL NOT
download the brushes! It only downloads the textures you need to use them! You have to actually create the brushes in SAI.To make a new brush/tool in Paint Tool SAI
Please go read this lovely tutorial provided by =DarlingMionette PLEASE READ IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS USING THESE BRUSHES!!!
Check these things first before you comment:
Are you using a mouse or a tablet?
- If you're using a mouse, please note that the results will not be the same. These are pressure-sensitive brushes and require a pressure-sensitive tablet in order to achieve the result as shown.
What brand of tablet are you using?
- IF YOU'RE USING ANY LINE OF WACOM TABLETS, PLEASE TRY REINSTALLING YOUR DRIVERS FROM THE WEBSITE BEFORE YOU ASK FOR HELP!
Reinstalling drivers usually fixes the problem.
Is your pressure sensitivity on?
- Check this by testing it out on one of SAI's default brushes (like "Pen"); if the line doesn't change thickness, then it's not working properly.
- TO FIX THIS:
* Close out of SAI and start it up again
* Reinstall your tablet drivers if that doesn't work (especially if you're using a Wacom)Final Note:
You really don't have to have the settings EXACTLY as I do. Play around with your settings. Don't see this as a "omg you have to do this EXACTLY THE WAY I HAVE", but instead as a guide to help you play around with your SAI settings. Feel free to change these brushes to however you want.edit June 13, 2013:
Updated the preview image so that it shows off the brushes better (and hopefully makes things less confusing when it comes to making them!) .zip download should still remain the same. If the download is broken, please let me know~